The MOSFET Switch board is a simple breakout for the STP55NF06L MOSFET. We’ve added a large heatsink, indicator LED, and resistors. The resistors on board have been sized so the MOSFET can be driven directly from a 5V microcontroller like Teleimperium or Arduino.
The MOSFET Switch board is perfect for driving large loads like DC motors, light bulbs, LEDs, and heaters for 3D printers.
- MOSFET Datasheet: http://www.st.com/web/en/resource/technical/document/datasheet/CD00002690.pdf
- LED Datasheet: http://www.kingbrightusa.com/images/catalog/SPEC/WP7113LID.pdf
- Terminal Block Datasheet: http://www.on-shore.com/sites/default/files/manuals/osttcxx2162.pdf
- Schematic: MOSFET_switch.pdf
- Max Voltage (continuous) - 30V
- Max Voltage (1/10 Duty Cycle, 0.1ms Pulse Width) - 60V
- Max Current (continuous) - 15A